Practice competition for levels 4-10
Level 4, 5 - 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Level 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Coach Adam will serve as the Judge.
This is the second mock meet and will be utilized to prepare both the gymnasts and coaches for the upcoming season. The purpose of this mock meet is to ensure routine performance is at an acceptable level.
- If your son has a uniform from last year and it still fits, he should wear it for the mock meet.
- If your son does not have a uniform from last year, he should wear a compression style shirt (similar/like the blue UA practice shirts), and his competition shorts and stirrup pants.
- If your son does not own a compression shirt, please have him wear a close fitting t-shirt. The object is for the shirt to not be too big or baggy. Please do not go out and buy a compression shirt just for the mock meet.
- If your son has a Fairland warm-up, he should wear it to the mock meet.
- If your son does not have a warm-up, he should wear any sweat pants/shirt.